FEBRUARY 2-4, 2017
You know what rhymes with Mardi? PARTY!
Get ready to let the good times roll during our biannual leadership training meeting where Consultants ranked Premier and above get together to learn, network, and kick off the NEW Posh season.
This year, we’re thrilled to be at the Sheraton located near the French Quarter in New Orleans!
We’re bringing our most FESTIVE spirits to one of the country’s most FESTIVE cities to kick off the Spring/Summer 2017 season off in style. Whether you join us as a Premier+ or Party Crasher, it’s an event you won’t want to miss. So, pack your bags full of beads and get ready to Party Mardi with us at PremierCon in The Big Easy!
WHY ATTEND PREMIERCON?
The number one reason I go to PremierCon is the trainings I receive.
Nicole Shreve Pearsall
The reason I go to PremierCon is to relight my fire... and for the hugs I get from all of my friends.
Higher level trainings, inspiration, and to bond with other Posh Peeps.
Collaboration with top leaders.
North Las Vegas, NV
To see my friends and new product.
Fort Wayne, IN
Training, bonding with other leaders that “get it”, refueling myself.
The company's projections and numbers.
To strengthen relationships and the trainings.
WHAT'S HAPPENING? HOT STUFF
FOR PREMIERS AND ABOVE
- The Launch of the Spring/Summer 2017 Season—you’ll get first access to new products and information
- Did we mention new products (Pssst! You may get to take a few home with you)
- The new Posh Paper
- Collaboration and training with other Posh Leaders, Home Office Staff, and industry experts
- Revelry in our very own Posh Mardi Gras Parade
- Four Words: Perfectly Posh Mardi Gras Parade. OK, that’s five words, but still imagine lots of pink and lots of polka dots marching down the street to the beat of your own Posh drum—that’s definitely worth five words
- Premier shopping in the Portal Store
- Exciting new tools, samples, and everything you need to kick off the season
- Breakfast with Tiffany where you can recognize and be recognized for your amazing accomplishments
- Room drops when you book in our room block at the Sheraton for Thursday – Saturday night
- And what would a Posh trip to New Orleans be without a Masquerade Ball? Join us Saturday evening where you and your teams will dine, dance, and welcome our new Pinnacles
FOR PREMIERS AND ABOVE
FOR PARTY CRASHERS
- Experience first hand what’s new for the Posh Spring/Summer 2017 season, including the new Posh Paper, products, and exciting business updates
- During Posh Night, you’ll get to try all new Posh and leave with new products, plus a bundle of Posh Papers, worth well more than the price of your ticket
- Our first Posh Mardi Gras Parade! Get dressed up all Poshy and march with your "krewe" to gather beads, trinkets, and prizes in the heart of New Orleans
- Dinner and festivities with Home Office staff and your Posh leaders immediately following the parade
- Your very own Party Crasher Posh Portal store
- Room drop tickets for up to 4 guests per room on FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY
FOR PARTY CRASHERS
Stay tuned for more information
BE THE FIRST TO KNOW
Sign up for our exclusive PremierCon Email List to receive the latest updates for the biggest event to kick off Spring/Summer 2017!
WHERE THE PARTY AT?
New Orleans is one of the most FESTIVE cities in the USA so Perfectly Posh will fit right in.
Located a few blocks from everything New Orleans has to offer: The French Quarter, the Riverwalk, the Warehouse District, and of course Bourbon Street, the Sheraton on Canal Street is our PremierCon Headquarters. Start your day with some delicious beignets, then come learn, laugh, and love. It’s the way we roll!
Book your room at the Sheraton in New Orleans NOW in our room block at a special rate. Premiers+ and Party Crashers can both reserve rooms at the Sheraton.
Sheraton New Orleans Hotel
500 Canal Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Room blocks will be reserved for those who book in our Perfectly Posh room block at the Sheraton. A maximum of four room drop tickets per guest room will be available to those staying in the Perfectly Posh room block at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel.
Party Crashers staying at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel in the Perfectly Posh room block will also have the opportunity to receive a special room drop ticket for Posh Night (FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY) up to 4 room drop tickets per guest room.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Room drops associated with Party Crasher tickets will be (up to four drops per guest room) will be made available to those with a Party Crasher ticket for Friday night only. Only those Party Crashers staying at the Sheraton New Orleans as part of the Perfectly Posh room block will receive a room drop on Friday night. No exceptions will be made.
There are also several parking garages within the area, like the Whitney Parking Garage, The Saint Charles Avenue Garage, the Garage on Iberville, and the Canal Place Garage. Reservations can be made online for these various places at Parking Panda or the Park Whiz.
THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 2
2:00 PM – 3:30 PM
Registration Opens for Premiers + and Party Crashers
4:00 PM – 9:00 PM
We will be marching through the streets of the French Quarter with our own float. Leaders will parade their Posh Krewes (merry band of revelers) and we will have special Poshy contests, games, and challenges to earn coins, toys, beads, and more. Plan on dressing Pink and Poshy, because of course we have to represent our very OWN color palette for our Mardi Gras celebration!
We’ll dance and party our way to the hotel lobby where we’ll hold a lavish celebration with dinner included.
Both Party Crashers and Premiers + are invited to attend this event. You must be wearing your wristband at all times.
5:30 PM – 6:30 PM
Registration continues for Premiers + and Party Crashers
FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 3
9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
General Session and Breakouts
During this time slot, we will have tons of exciting information, including:
Premiers only on Friday. Party Crashers are invited to explore the beautiful city.
Lunch will be on your own for everyone.
5:30 PM – 7:00 PM
Break before Posh Night
Dinner will be on your own for everyone.
7:00 PM – 10:00 PM
Premiers + and Party Crashers gather for the BIGGEST launch EVER. You’ll see the new Posh Paper and dozens of new products for the Spring/Summer 2017 season. You’ll also get to try samples and even take home full sizes of SEVEN NEW PRODUCTS. We will be broadcasting all the Posh Night action live on Facebook for those who can’t make it, but it’s best to be there in your Poshy Pink best to witness it in person.
Full bundles of the new Posh Paper will be distributed following the launch, as well as a detailed Transition Guide to prepare you for the new season. There will also be a room drop exchange table after the event, during shopping time, so if you’re staying in the Perfectly Posh room block at the Sheraton New Orleans, you can exchange your ticket (given to you at registration) for a special giveaway.
And, of course, the festivities will continue with shopping at the Posh Portal store where you’ll be able to get TONS of new Posh goodies, tools, and swag! Be prepared to shop in shifts, like you did during Day Aways, including a separate Party Crasher time slot so everyone has the chance to purchase new Posh.
Premiers + and Party Crashers are invited to attend this event. You MUST be wearing your wristband at all times. Once the festivities end on Friday, the rest of the event will be open to Premiers + attendees only.
SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 4
8:30 AM – 10:30 AM
Breakfast with Tiffany Awards Ceremony
This is a Posh tradition and one of our proudest moments. Join us, dressed in all black for a very fancy breakfast to recognize outstanding achievements in Rank and other excellence.
Premiers + only.
11:00 AM – 4:00 PM
General Session and Breakouts
The rest of Saturday will feature a mix of breakouts and session speakers that dive into the details of new programs, products, tools, and more. Hear outstanding training from various Posh Leaders, Home Office staff, Founders, guest speakers, and stop by the product bar where you can see and try every new Posh product.
Lunch will be on your own.
4:00 PM – 7:00 PM
Break to get all dolled up. Flash, sass, and Poshy attitude are a MUST.
7:30 PM – 10:00 PM
Team Masquerade Ball with Dinner and DJ
This is the night to don your formal masquerade attire and add a fun, team twist. A lavish evening of dinner, dancing, festivities, and recognition. A limited number of tickets will be available for plus ones, should you like to invite a guest. 21 and over only please.
- All Perfectly Posh Consultants ranked Premier or above are eligible to participate in the Perfectly Posh PremierCon Spring/Summer 2017.
- Platinum Premier Consultants are invited to register one additional person, such as a spouse, significant other, or business assistant for PremierCon. The one additional person cannot be a team member. Guests of Platinum Premiers pay full registration fees and receive all registration and other materials, gifts, and experiences.
- NO CHILDREN OR INFANTS WILL BE ADMITTED to Perfectly Posh events as they are not appropriate for anyone under the age of 16. Attendees attempting to enter a Perfectly Posh event with infants or children under the age of 16 will not be admitted and will not receive a refund of registration fees, travel, or any other expenses related to their event attendance.
- Premier and above attendee registration fee is $399 per person.
- Party Crasher attendee registration fee is $199 per person.
- The registration fee for Premier and above attendees includes: event entrance, Posh Mardi Gras parade participation, conference materials, conference exclusive gifts, first glance of what’s new for the SS17 season, the new SS17 Posh Paper (and bundle), access to a variety of breakout sessions, special room rates at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, room drop tickets for up to four guests per room (see section VII for details), product samples, and NEW product giveaways. In addition, registration includes a few meals during the following events: (1) Dinner will be provided on Thursday evening following the Parade & Posh Carnival; (2) Full breakfast will be provided on Saturday morning prior to the Breakfast with Tiffany Awards Ceremony; and (3) Dinner will be provided on Saturday evening during the Team Masquerade Ball.
- The registration fee for Party Crasher attendees includes: Posh Mardi Gras parade participation, registration materials, first glance of what’s new for the SS17 season, the new SS17 Posh Paper (and bundle), access to Posh Night, access to your very own Posh Portal Store following Posh Night, special room rates at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel, room drop tickets for up to four guests per room for Friday night hotel room accommodations only (see section VII for details), product samples, and NEW product giveaways. In addition, registration includes dinner on Thursday evening following the Parade & Posh Carnival.
- Registration for the Perfectly Posh PremierCon Spring/Summer 2017 opens Tuesday, November 15, 2016 at 10:00 AM (MT) for all Premiers + and Party Crashers. All event registration will close on Friday, January 13, 2017 at 11:59 PM (MT) or when the event reaches maximum capacity, whichever comes first.
- If a Consultant promotes to Premier, they will have to wait until commissions are published (typically the 10th of the following month) before they are able to register for PremierCon Spring/Summer 2017. For example: if a Consultant promotes to Premier in the month of November, they will have to wait until commissions are published before they are able to register for PremierCon Spring/Summer (on approximately December 10, 2016).
- If a Premier and above purchases a Party Crasher ticket, he/she WILL NOT be able to participate in any Premier and above activities (i.e. meetings, breakout, Breakfast with Tiffany & Award Ceremony, etc.).
- Perfectly Posh Consultants ranked Premier or above are eligible to register for one Consultant ticket in their name.
- Perfectly Posh encourages early registration as this event may sell out.
- Perfectly Posh will not accommodate “at-the-door” registrations.
- Perfectly Posh will not expand the maximum capacity of any location if the event sells out.
III. Event Ticket Refunds / Sales / Transfers
- The sale of event tickets is final. Absolutely no refund of event ticket(s) will be processed by Perfectly Posh.
- The resale or transfer of event ticket is permitted. Perfectly Posh will not facilitate the resale of event tickets, however, ticket holders may personally resale their event ticket for the price purchased to another eligible individual. If an outside sale does occur, a change to the ticket holders name is required and the new owner must be recorded by the original event ticket owner no later than Friday, January 13, 2017 at 11:59PM (MST) via the event registration page by clicking “Already Registered?” where you will be taken to your summary page where you will be required to enter your email and confirmation number, then click “Substitute Registration” on the confirmation page. If you have issues transferring your ticket, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Only the original event ticket owner should perform said transfer. Failure to transfer the new event ticket holder and ownership change on or before Friday, January 13, 2017 at 11:59PM (MST) will result in the commissions associated with PV connected to the original ticket owner and will not be resolved by Perfectly Posh.
- Ticket owners may post their personal event ticket for resale on individual private team pages, etc. The posting of any tickets for sale on the Perfectly Posh facebook.com/groups/poshtalk page is strictly prohibited. Ticket owner(s) or representative(s) who attempt to post ticket(s) on this page will be removed from the group.
- It is prohibited to resale event ticket for more than the purchase price of $399 (Premier and above ticket) and $199 (Party Crasher ticket).
- Ticket can only be sold to Consultants ranked Premier or above. Anyone attempting to enter the event with a ticket in their name, but isn’t of the Premier rank, will not be admitted.
IV. Event Check-in
- All attendees will be required to present a current photo ID to verify they are the ticket holder and owner of the event ticket presented at check-in. No exceptions will be made.
- All attendees MUST be registered in advance and are REQUIRED to print and present an event ticket at check-in prior to entering the event. Registered attendees can access their event ticket through their perfectlyposh.com account after purchase.
- All registered attendees will receive a wristband and name badge with their event materials at check-in. All attendees will be REQUIRED to wear the wristband and/or name badge during the ENTIRE event. Attendees not wearing a wristband and/or name badge will not be permitted to enter the event.
- All registered attendees staying in the Perfectly Posh room block at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel will be asked to provide their hotel room confirmation at time of registration in order to receive room drop tickets.
- All registered and checked-in attendees will receive the event materials and/or swag designated to their own single registered ticket. Failure to check-in at the event will result in a forfeit of event materials, and/or prizes/swag. No attendee will be permitted to pick up and/or receive materials and/or prizes/swag for another attendee. Only the ticket holder may check in at the event and/or pick up event materials, and/or prizes/swag. No exceptions will be made. Perfectly Posh will not ship unclaimed event materials, and/or prizes/swag to persons with unused tickets.
- Attendee is responsible for ensuring they receive all event materials, and/or prizes/swag at check-in upon arrival, after their ticket is scanned and their event wristband and/or name badge is received.
V. Perfectly Posh Portal Store
- Perfectly Posh Portal products and supplies will be sold on-site on a first-come, first-served basis. There are no rain checks or extensions on sale prices.
- The Perfectly Posh system cannot discount or apply any codes or credits attendees may have listed online to a Perfectly Posh Portal Store physical location. Attendee’s Posh Portal credits are only redeemable online.
- No refunds and/or exchanges will be made for any Perfectly Posh Portal store purchases at physical locations.
VI. Resort Accommodations
- Perfectly Posh has negotiated a deeply discounted and subsidized rate for the following room options: $199 per night (plus associated taxes) for Single/Double guest accommodations, $224 per night (plus associated taxes) for Triple guest accommodations, and $249 per night (plus associated taxes) for Quadruple guest accommodations for Perfectly Posh PremierCon Spring/Summer 2017 attendees at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. The rate(s) of $199, $224, or $249 per night (plus associated taxes) is the responsibility of the Consultant and will not be paid by Perfectly Posh. Group rate will be available until January 11, 2017. After this date, you will not be guaranteed the discounted room rate. There are a limited number of rooms available; once all the rooms are sold no additional rooms will be contracted.
- Only those who reserve a room and stay at the Sheraton New Orleans Hotel using the registration link located on the event website will be eligible to receive special rooms drops (up to four special room drops per guest room).
- A maximum of four room drop tickets per guest room will be available to those staying in the Perfectly Posh room block at Sheraton New Orleans Hotel. Those who are not staying in the room block and who stay at a different hotel will not receive any special room drops. No exceptions will be made.
VII. Travel / Transportation
- Air travel and ground transportation to and from Perfectly Posh events is not covered in the registration fee. Attendee will be responsible for his/her transportation to and from event.
- Attendee is responsible for any parking charges connected to the event.
- All event facilities regulate parking on-site. Perfectly Posh has no control over charges or in/out privileges.
- Please check with individual event venues for parking prices.
IX. Other Terms and Conditions
- When applicable, attendees must know their Consultant ID number.
- Perfectly Posh is not responsible for lost or stolen tickets, giveaways, conference materials, prizes/swag, Portal store purchases, or personal items.
- Perfectly Posh shall not be held liable for any injury or damage sustained by persons or property while attending Perfectly Posh events and/or traveling to and from said events. By registering Consultant(s) waive any such claims against Perfectly Posh, unless such claim is caused by the willful and/or intentional conduct of Perfectly Posh.
- All Consultants attending the PremierCon Spring/Summer 2017 are subject to the conduct policy highlighted in the Perfectly Posh Policies and Procedures. Failure to comply could result in returning from trip early at the Consultant’s expense. It is expected all Consultants agree to conduct themselves in an ethical, moral, legal, and financially sound manner and will not engage in any deceptive or illegal practice. Further, Consultants, acknowledge and understand failure to conduct themselves accordingly could result in the revocation of said Trip at the sole discretion of Perfectly Posh and as stated previously, any expenses incurred as a result of misconduct will be that of the Consultant.